Monday, June 11, 2012

What I'm doing to kill the time.. Hahaha.. ^_^


My Favourite Beverage

Since I got nothing to do while waiting for my class at 4:00 PM, I got an idea.. While having my favourite drink which is orange juice, I just staring at oranges on my table.. 



How does this oranges can turn into a delicious juice? How they produced the orange juice in a small container with the same taste? While staring at the oranges, my mind keep wandering about many things.. 



When I glance a while at my book shelves, I saw a knife.. Hah! I got an idea.. I took an orange and try to craft some shapes on it to make it more beautiful. Do you think I can craft the orange? Do I have the ability to do it?? Hmm?? Hahaha.. Of course not.. At last, I just press the knife onto the orange according to what shape that I like to make.. Hehe.. Sound weird, right? But that's the truth.. Just to kill the time, I got something interesting to do.. Decorate and make a beautiful shape of an orange.. Even I'm not a chef in any prestige hotel, I still can decorate my beloved orange.. Hahaha.. Proud of myself.. Do you want to see how its look likes?? Here is the result how my orange looks like after I had decorated it for 2 to 3 minutes.. 

My Beloved Oranges after Being Decorated  ^_^ 

Why there must be a mug with a word 'cappuccino' printed on it beside the oranges?? Is there any relation between the mug and the decorated orange? What do you think? Let me hear you opinions.. What?? You just ignore my question.. Oh how pity on me.. Hehehe.. It's okay, I understand your situation.. Let me reveal to you why this mug had been snap with the oranges.. To tell the truth, actually this morning, I had a mug of Nescafe and still not wash it.. Hahaha.. Looks like I'm not a hygiene person.. Yeah! It's up to you to make a judgement whether it is true or not.. Try to be an intelligent person like Shinichi or Detective Conan and not to be a person like Mouri Kogoro.. HAHAHA... 







Look nice, right? Hehe.. After decorated this oranges, I showed it to my younger sister, haulah.. Hehehe.. So surprise hearing what she had told me.. She said to, 'Ni dah tak dak keja ke hah? Pastu suka tangkap gambar oren ni pulak.. Hish.. Memang dah tak dak keja la angah ni..' 


HAHAHA.. I had do my best to decorate it, but how come she said like that to me.. Fortunately I not this kind of low esteem person or else it will bring me down after hearing what she said.. I just ignore it, and laughed happily because I also can decorate an orange.. AHAHAHA.. =)   

Ops!! I forgot that I have a test tomorrow.. Okay dear.. Need to go now.. I need to do some revision on my CTU which is 'Hubungan Etnik' because tomorrow night there will be my first and last test for this subject... Hope I can answer all the questions correctly.. Pray for me too.. Ja asta.. Oyasumi nasai.. ^_^  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...