Friday, June 8, 2012

Presentation MARCOM..

Moshi.. Moshi... Minna-san, genki desu ka? Watashi wa genki desu.. Kio wa honto ni ureshii.. Today, I feel so happy because I had done my Marketing Communiation (MARCOM) presentation.. At the beginning of my presentation, suddenly my mind gone blank and likes nothing inside it.. So, I stand still in front them for a while before giving a smile because I totally forgot all thing that I want to say.. Oh My Gosh.. Maybe I'm too panic at that time.. Hehehe.. Alhamdulillah.. Thanks to ALLAH because finally I can present my slides well even my language and grammar are mixing here and there.. Hehehe.. I'm so grateful when my lecturer, Sir Anaz didn't give us too much comment on our presentation.. To tell u the truth, I'm so nervous when standing in front of human.. human??? so, u want to stand in front of alien?? or animal??? ahahaha... if that can reduce my nervousness, why not I try that way.. hehe..  I got a technique to reduce nervousness when we are doing presentations.. Do you want to know what to do?? It's so easy.. First, we close both of our eyes and then imagine that all people in front of us are wearing a mickey mouse's ear.. And then open your eyes.. So surprise.. You will laugh after open up your eyes because your already imagine how your audiences looks like... Buahahahaha...

Try to imagine your audience look like this

That's not the point here.. My friends always thought that my hands are shiver because I'm so scared when doing the presentation.. Actually, that's not true.. When I felt so cold, my hand will shiver.. Not only when I'm doing my presentation in front of class but when I sitting at my place, I still feel shiver.. Sometimes, I'm shivering not because of my nervousness but because of my sickness.. 

Shivering because of too cold 

My friends might not believed that, actually I have an anemia and gastric.. I always feel like my head are spinning round and round when I start to stand up immediately after sitting for a long time.. I'm also got dizziness or light-headedness even during my diploma and degree.. My mom said, this problem happened to me because I don't have enough blood and this will cause the blood inside my body cannot flow up through nerves in my head.. Thus, it caused me to faint.. 

Faint When Doing Her Revision

I still remember when I'm still in standard six in Sekolah Tengku Budriah.. I was nearly faint during the morning assembly.. Fortunately, one of my friends who noticed that I'm was going to fall to the floor managed to hold me and ask a prefect to bring me to get rest for a while.. 

Dizziness or Light-headedness

But, up until now I didn't mention about this things to my parent. I'm afraid that they will bring me to hospital.. Owhh.. Pleaseee.. I hate hospital so much.. I don't want to meet doctors.. They always blaming me on what I'm not doing.. Who are they?? They do not have any right to scold me.. Urghh..

The Worst Doctor that I ever Met

I had read some articles on how to cure this sickness.. First, we need need to change our eating habit. We need to consume foods which contains Iron because Iron create hemoglobin in the blood. The examples of foods that can be a control the anemia level in every person are organic milk, pomegranate, sesame seed products, black grapevine fruit and ghee. Besides, anemia patients need to consume these type of food in regular quantity.. These foods contain the iron which needed by our body:


1. Meat (red meat)  <--- So delicious.. Lamb chop.. hahaha...



2. Egg Yolks  <--- Oh Nooo... I cannot eat eggs...



3. Prawn  <--- If this, I can eat it..



4. Mussels  <--- this thing is not similar with 'lala'.. 



5. Oysters  <--- I don't know the taste of this thing.. 



6. Chickenhearted giblets  <--- buewekkkksss..



7. Liver and Bean Curd  <--- eeiiuuuuu... yuukkssss 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...