Saturday, June 2, 2012

My way 2 reduce stress??

Today, I'm so stress because of a lot of assignments need to be settle down by this week.. Huhuhu.. Don't know what to do.. Already tired of eating and sleeping.. But still there are many things need to do next week.. Fortunately, I found a way to reduce my stress.. Do you know about it?? For sure you don't have any knowledge about it until I reveal it to you.. Hahaha..This alternative is my previous hobby during my Diploma.. Hobby?? What hobby?? Think about it and try to make a guess.. Okay.. My previous hobby is writing a novel and send it through online.. Wow!! Sound great, right? But, to tell the truth it is not easy to do that things.. Coz I need to sacrifice a lot of things when writing a novel..


The above picture shows the website of Penulisan2u. I sent my novel in this website and get a lot of comments from the readers of my novel.. They give lots of motivation to me.. It can really reduce my stress level.. Better you try it too.. Who knows, you might got better than me.. Hahaha.. ^_^ 


This is the link to this web site: Penulisan2U 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...