Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My Beloved Tweety.. *(^ o ^)*

My favorite cartoon.. I even place this picture of Tweety as my wallpaper in my Samsung Ace Smartphone.. Tweety is so cute.. Honto ni kawaii.. Daisuki.. I like Tweety more than Hello Kitty, Doraemon and Mickey Mouse.. Tweety Saikou.. The Number One for me..

Wallpaper on my phone.. ^_^ 

This is my favourite mug which I had bought it last month and start using it since last week.. Why I like this mug so much?? Because there is a picture of my favourite cartoon which is 'Tweety'.. Tweeett.. Tweety... Tweety... Twetty... So cute... 

My Favourite Mug 

Use it frequently because it's so cute 

My mom already know that I like Tweety so much. I said to my mom that this Tweety is so cute and a little bit naughty in its story. Hehehe.. My mom even bought me a face mirror with 'Tweety' picture on it.. I still keep this mirror with me.. It's so sweet.. and worth to own it..

Front look of the face mirror 

Tweety is still with me 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...