Sunday, June 3, 2012

Things that I hate most..

Moshi.. Moshi.. Ogenki desu ka? Ima, daijoubu? I hope you are in a pink of health.. I'm doing fine, today.. Tomorrow?? I'm not sure whether I'll be fine.. Hehehe.. Today topic is some things that I hate most. Honto ni kirai! My dear blog, do you know what are the things that I hate the most in this world? Shitteru?? Maybe you don't really know. Let me list some things that I really don't like to eat.. In term of food..


1. Durian 
This is the king of all foods. Why?? I'm not sure.. Maybe because this food had thorn around its body? Hmm.. Whatever.. I dislikes this food because of its smell.. Urghh.. So bad.. 

Durian


2. Budu 
This budu is some kinds of smelly flavour that used as a sauce when eating with 'Ikan Singgang'. This budu come from Terengganu. Hope people from Terengganu will not hate me after this.. Hehehe.. My father really likes this budu but I don't like this budu because of its smell too.. 

Budu


3. Banana
This is another food that I don't like to eat. I can't stand with the taste of this banana. So sweet.. But, if this banana turn out into some sort of snack or 'kerepek', maybe I can eat it.. Hehehe.. But not the original one.. 

Banana


4. Kerang 
Kerang or known as cockles is another living thing that my throat really can't accept it. I had tried to eat this cockles once before but it getting worse coz I'll vomit all things that I had just ate.. Huh.. It's not a worth to try.. Rather than eating this cockles, I prefer to eat 'Lala' or 'Kepah'.. That's will be better than this cockles.. Hehehe..

Cockles


Do you now how lala looks like? The design on the outer shells look so great. The colour of 'lala' are better than cockles.. What the important is the taste of 'lala' are far more better than cockles.. Price of 'lala' are more expensive as compare to cockles.. Why not you treat me this 'lala'.. Hahaha.. Just kidding.. This is 'Lala'..


Lala


5. Hati Ayam 
Oh my gosh!.. I really hate this things. My mom ask me to eat this because it can increase my blood quantity, but I can't eat it. Yuukkss.. That's jelly thing.. Eeiiuuu.. Even now I have an anemia, I prefer not to eat this chicken liver.. I told my mom that, this liver is unhealthy to us because it contains the high level of toxin which will finally give damages to our body.. Hehehe.. Just giving some excuses from eating it.. 

Chicken Liver


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...