Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Start class!!!

This morning we all gathered at LT 2 for doing PC (pengecualian credit). Hmm.. I came late for the meeting. Huhuhu. Really fall into Kamen Rider W until forgoting the time. Hehehe. There's a lot students from other IPTA/IPTS if compare with ex-UiTM.. After done all the PC, we went straight to our first class.. But actually for other degrees' students it was the second class.. We had missed Prof. Khairul's class at 8:00am. Our first class for this day is BEL492 (Presentation Skills). Can u imagine who is our BEL's lecturer? Oh My... Bikkurishita(I'm so surprised). It is our previous BEL's lecturer which is Miss Siti Rafizah Fatimah. This subject has no final exam. It is totally 100% assessment in class which includes presentations and writing outlines of speech. I need to be more active in class by asking questions in order to get good grade. Fighting - oh  (^_^) 



Another class that I'm attended just now was FIN533 (Personal Financial Planning). Our lecturer still remember me and my sister because she had taught us before. Her name is Miss Sharida Badri. If they are ex-UiTM Arau, maybe they recognise this lecturer. One of the himitsu (secret) of this lecturer is, if we make eyes contact with her, she will straight asking us question.. So scared if we don't know the answer. Hehehe. So better read the topics before coming to her class. 



At 4:30pm we will have MGT538 which will be taught by Madam Noraliyati or known as Madam Nora. She had taught me when I'm was in diploma. She taught me OB (Organizational Behaviour). She's a quite nice lecturer. I love the way she taught us. No more tension in her class. Really enjoy with the lesson.



Okay, I need to go now. See u later.. Ja mata~
STUDY HARD AND STUDY SMART!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...