Monday, September 12, 2011

First Day as a Degree Student.. ^_^

A Degree Student of BBA Marketing in UiTM Perlis..
Today is my first day in UiTM Campus Arau as a degree student. This morning, on my way to UiTM, there's a problem happen to us. We had been stucked in a road jammed. It is because of flood at the traffic light. My father want to make a U-turn and go back home. But, I told him that today is the day for my registration. I don't want to face any problem occur in the next few days because of this incident. Because of I respect my father so I left all the decision up to my father whether to go to UiTM or go back home. At last my father said to us, "InsyaALLAH, boleh lalu. Kita jalan ke tengah sikit. Tinggi sikit dekat situ. Alhamdulillah, my father really understand me well.. Thanks a lot, papa.. ^_^

Flood in Perlis
After photostate some document, my sister and I went to HEA to settle all the registration for a new student. When filling all the form given suddenly I realised that I can't complete it by today because I forgot to bring my photo. Oh My God!! How come I forgot it.. Wasurutetta.. Argh!! Daijoubu, I  will bring it tomorrow. Hmm. Now, I need to wait until 2:00 pm.. There's a meeting with all degree students. For student of Faculty Business Management, we will meet at Kompleks Star. Can't wait to go there to know all about 'credit transfer'... 

Now, it's a real problem.. whether I can go back home today or not??? Hmm..  I really hope that I can go home safely without walking through the flood water. Hopefully the water level will drop to normal and no dam's gate to be opened.. 


Timah Tasoh's Dam

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...