Thursday, September 15, 2011

~ Last Night Yume ~

This is Ankh... So kawaii.. 
Last night, Ankh appeared in my dream(yume). Ankh?? Sound familiar, right? Do you know who he is? He is the red greeed in Kamen Rider OOO. His real name is Ryosuke Miura. He appeared and talked with me in his human form. He becomes my best friend. We talk about many things and I treat him like my special friend. In reality, I have no best friend. Friends come and go like the wind. Therefore, Ankh is my first and the only one of my best friends. Oh my God!! He's very cute. Honto ni kawaii. Not only did his face look so cute but his attitude and the way he reacted were so unbelievably cool. He also treated me well and we had fun together. 


I really enjoy spending my time with him. Because of him, for the first time in my life, I hope that I will not wake up and continue dreaming of him. Hmm.. But to tell you the truth, I'm really not expecting that he will come in my dream. This day will be my favorite day and I will memories the date. Hahaha. Even memories of the date?? Wow!! That's too much, lol! Who cares.. I'll memorize this date because I like him so much. So kawaii. Today is 15 Sept 2011. Yeah!! 5..4..3..2..1..0.. Memorise disk set up in my mind. Don't be surprised if one day I will meet him face to face and speak directly to him. Who knows? HAHAHA.. Wishing it would come true. Ureshii.. ^_^ 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hehe...minat kat ankh gak ka?...huhu

atashi mo sukida!

BTW, hajimemashite...

Shizuko Daisuke said...

yup... sy minat sgt dkat dia... smpai bleh msuk mimpi lg tu.. hehehe..
hajime mashite.. shizuko desu..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...