Friday, September 16, 2011

1st assignment 4 this semester !!!

Need to grab attention from audiences.. Huhu.. Quite hard for me..
Next week will be my group that need to do a presentation. It's for subject BEL429. Oh my God!! I'm so scared right now. I don't know whether I can do it well or not. Since it's my first presentation for this semester as a new student, I'm so nervous. I really don't have any knowledge about my new classmates. They're all STPM and Matriculation's students. I'm very sure that they're better than me who is just an ex-Diploma's student. Dakara, I think I might behaved like an alien among humans on that day. Ya ALLAH, please help me in going through all this sudden presentation. Even my slides for presentation already finished but still I don't have confident to stand and talk in front of them. How can I be a marketer if I don't change my attitudes and personalities.. Hmm.. I'll think about it..


Presentation in front of my class.. Oh My God!!

Just a few minutes ago, I had done my course registration. Alhamdulillah, I can get into part 3 without having to repeat any subjects. I had registered my name in BMB3Ad for all subjects and BMB3Bd for only BEL429 because it's already full. But still there's a problem occur. Why I can't register BAB501?? The system said that I need to take BAB401 before taking BAB501. But I already do PC(Pengecualian Credit) on Third languages subjects which is BAB401. Is it because there's no PC for this subject? Or is it because I really need to take it again this semester?? Oh no!! It will waste my precious time.. Hmm.. I need to ask and get some advice from Cik Ima, our PA(Penasihat Akademik).. Since she knows better than us.. Got to go now.. Ja mata~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...