Thursday, April 7, 2011

Green Tea


Green Tea Give Benefit to Us

Now I'm addicted to green tea. I tend to drink this tea everyday. At first, the taste was really bad but now I like the taste of this tea. I can't remember when I start drinking this bitter tea.. Emm.. maybe 3 or 4 month ago. At first, okasan pursued me to drink this health tea. She told me all the benefits that I will get if I drink this tea. Dakara, I try to drink it. For the first time, it taste so weird and I do not want to drink it ever again. Demo, its a miracle when suddenly one day I really want to drink the tea because I had forgot the taste of this green tea. Is it taste good? Is it sweet or bitter? Arghh. I can't remember it. Dakara, I make a cup of green tea again to regain my memories. Hahaha. Just like an old person because I always forgot things that happen around me. Watashi subete kawarazu.. Kawai so na..

Have A Cup of Green Tea in Your Daily Meal
Green tea has been enjoyed by people in China and Japan for thousands of years. Over the time it has become widely known in the West. A lot of people nowadays have heard that green tea benefits the overall health, but not a lot know why exactly. And after I've learned all the health benefits of green tea, I get completely different feeling every time I drink this green tea. Even the taste is quite bitter, it still give benefits to our body. I want you to have exactly the same feeling I have, so here are the benefits that you get while sipping delicious cup of tea.These benefits are quite helpful in order to maintain a good health.
  • Helps to prevent cancer
  • Lowers bad cholesterol
  • Lower level of sugar in blood
  • Reduce high blood pressure
  • Promotes oral health
  • Protect liver against toxins
  • Stimulates metabolism
  • Burn fat quickly
  • Loss weight effectively

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...