Saturday, April 9, 2011

Bad Day 4 Me..

Reference Book for Selling

Why I can't answer all the questions in Test 2 Selling. More than half questions in the paper I don't know the answer. Huhuhu. Even I already read all the chapters in that book but still hard to memorise all the things inside that book. Maybe because I ate too much instant noodles and it lead to this problem. Argh.. I'm so scared right now after thinking what will happen to me when Hajah return back my paper. Oh, kawai so.. What should I do??? What can I do??? What must I do??? Nothing can be done to revert back all that had happened.

My carrymark for Selling maybe the worst mark that I ever got. Oh... If my mom know about this test, I will be..... No.. No.. No.. I won't let that thing happen to me. Mama, I promise I will study hard from now on. I will struggle harder than before for this final exam. Pray for me, mama. I'll try my best. Ganbarimasu..

I need to alter all the operation cost before sending it to Miza. I had try so many ways to get the reasonable cost for operation budget but still can't get it. Something must be wrongly stated in the budget. Need to calculate again and again. Even Mathematics is quite fun for me, it still can give me headache. Ok, need to go now. Benkyou shimasu. Ja mata~

2 comments:

Lady in Pink said...

semoga berjaya kamu! :)

Shizuko Daisuke said...

kamu juga.. moga berjaya dlm final exam.. ^^)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...