Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Test 1 Marcom is OVER!!

Alhamdulillah, my test 1 for Marcom already OVER!! So, I can enjoy my lovely day again.. Waaaa... But the truth is I still can't relax.. I really want to forget about what had happen to me that night but still can't forget it.. Why I can't remember the ethical issues in advertisement and personal selling.. Huhuhu.. As a result, at that time I wrote anything what comes to my mind.. whatever I think relevant to the question, I jotted it down even though I know the answer for that question sound irrelevant to me.. Oh Nooo... Hope Sir will not be too strict in marking my test.. Wish me to get good grade for this Test 1 Marcom... I'm so scared to wait the result.. HUHU....
Before the test.. Read a lot but still can't memorize all things..
This weekend I need to attend Modul 6.. So tired.. Hahaha.. Already tired?? Even not attend it  yet?? I just felt tired once I heard a word of 'MODUL'.. HUHUHU.. Why we need to attend that modul.. If I reluctant to attend this program nothing bad will happen and cause me to be in a worst situation, right? No one can force me to do something that I hate.. But, only one person that I can listen to besides my parent and my family.... Who is that special person??? Want to know more about him/her?? Really?? No regret?? Okay.. The person is.... beep... beep.. beep.. [credit in HP had finished, can't completing that word] HAHAHA... Please don't be angry.. or else u might be friend with 'angry bird'.. HEHE.. To tell u the truth, no one can knows about this person.. Himitsu (secret).. HAHAHA... When time comes around I will announced it to you all.. (^_^)
This is that person.. Believe it or not? HAHAHA..
Okay then.. I need to go now.. Still need to summarize a journal of Marcom (Marketing Communication) because the death line is on this Friday before 7:00 pm.. See you soon my sweetie blog.. Luv u so much... Ja mata.. (^_^)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...