Friday, April 27, 2012

Tablet PC.. (Fujitsu vs Samsung) ^_^

Today, I would like to share with you about my new wish. I wish to have a Tablet PC. But I don't know which one to choose. Each brand of tablet PC have different strengths and weaknesses. For example, Fujitsu Tablet PC which is Fujitsu Stylistic Q550 has fingerprint sensor whereas Samsung Series 7 has no fingerprint sensor as for security. In other term, Samsung Series 7 has high resolution as compare to Fujitsu Stylistic Q550. Picture below show the front look of Fujitsu Stylistic Q550.

Fujitsu Stylistic Q550


Now, lets look at the back of Fujitsu Stylistic Q550. The fingerprint sensor is placed at the back of this tablet. Once the tablet had scan our fingerprint, the tablet will automatically log on. Therefore, our data in the PC can be secured and strangers cannot access to our data. That's the good point of having Fujitsu Stylistic Q550.


Fingerprint Sensor as for security

Besides, batteries in this tablet pc can stand longer which is approximately to 10 hours. In contrast, Samsung can only be used within 4 hours. Fujitsu Stylistic Q550 is more lighter than Samsung Series 7. This tablet also runs Window 7 professional operating system. Below is the official video for Fujitsu Stylistic Q550. I love this tablet PC. This tablet is so secured to use and it has an elegance look.



After viewing on Fujitsu Stylistic Q550, lets look on Samsung Series 7 Slate. This Samsung tablet PC has the latest processor which is Intel Core i5-2467M. The processor speed for this tablet PC is faster than Fujitsu which is 1.6 GHz. Besides, the Samsung's screen size is more wider than Fujitsu and also Samsung have high resolution than Fujitsu. Storage capacity of Samsung is 128 GB whereas Fujitsu can only store up to 62 GB. This is the picture of Samsung Series 7 Slate.

Samsung Series 7 Slate

Samsung Series 7 Slate also come out with Bluetooth keyboard as an additional item for those who prefer to use keyboard on their tables. Users can use both screen touch and keyboard at the same time. This is one of the advantages of having Samsung Series 7 rather than Fujitsu Stylistic Q550.

With Bluetooth Keyboard

This is the official video for Samsung Series 7. Hopefully by watching this video you will understand more about this Tablet PC. Samsung Series 7 Slate PC has 3 functions which is write on it, touch on it and type on keyboard. So amazing!!


Wish to have this tablet PC. It will help me in my work. I really want this tablet PC. Either Fujitsu Stylistic Q550 or Samsung Series 7 Slate. Unfortunately, right now I'm facing with financial problem. Once I get my next semester scholarship, I wish I can buy this tablet PC. Hope someone else will sponsor me. HAHAHA. What are so special about you to let them sponsor this tablet to you?? Why not? I'm the lucky person in the world.. HAHA.. ^_^ 


Okay.. I need to sleep now. We will meet again my lovely blog. Take care. Luv u so much.. Oyasumi nasai~




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...