Monday, September 24, 2012

Final Year as A Degree Student

Assalamu'alaikum wbt.. How are you today? Everything good? Why you look stress? Have problems? Don't worry.. Every problems that happen to us might teach us lesson.. Hmm.. I'm quite busy this semester because I need to take 6 subjects with 4.00 credit hours each.. It's quite tough for me. Even if I got A-, it will affect my CGPA.. Can I get a Bachelor's degree with First Class Honours from UiTM?? Hmm.. Hopefully I can survive and achieve my goal.. 

There are a lot of trips this semester.. Not only educational trips but also non-educational trips. Urgh!! I felt tired once heard the word 'trip'. Fortunately, I wasn't involved in a non-educational trip. Thus, it will reduce my time spent unnecessarily.. Sometimes my friend asked me why I didn't go on any trip which being organized by my class members or by faculty? Hmm.. Maybe they do not know the real reason. To tell you the truth, I really want to go on a trip with my friends, especially to a place that has a nice atmosphere. But, my parent does not allow me to go on a trip if it does not influence the carry marks given in my course assessment for every subject. When I think again and again, now I know why they stopped me from going on the trip. My parent loves me so much that they do not want some bad things to happen to me or else they may regret it for their whole life. I love my mom and my dad for what they have done for me since I was young.. *(^_^)*

2 comments:

heart lover said...

gambate syahida . :)

Shizuko Daisuke said...

fatin..
arigatou gozaimasu.. *(^_^)*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...