Saturday, June 11, 2011

1st day 4 driving car

Oh no.. Today, I got scold by my teacher. She said that I can't control the car. Sometimes it moves to the left and sometimes it moves to the right and nearly to bump onto another car. Hahaha.. That's me the beginner. My teacher said that its hard for me to pass in my driving test. OMG!!! My level of confident suddenly drop sharply and now I'm like a zombie.. Nothing that I can do to bring back my happiness.. I feel like useless because I can't to the things that all people can do. My friend told me to not give up so easily.. then, I promise to myself that I'll will do it better and memories all the clack, gear, handbrake, and others... I still have 5 hours before I can sit for the test by JPJ.. So nervous.. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...